5 Top Reasons Why You Should Redesign Your Website Today
In today’s world, almost everyone is aware of the limitless benefit that comes from having a website. Regardless of your type of business, the internet offers you an opportunity to brand your company perfectly and at the same time reach a larger audience.
Have you been able to convert your website traffic into lead? Has it been reaching the larger audience you anticipated? Has it been serving its purpose optimally? If your answers to the above questions are dicey then it is time to bring that website up to speed.
Please note that the very first step to a successful redesigning process is by acquiring the services of the right website design firm that has been able to excellently pull this through for several clients.
Below are the five main reasons you should consider redesigning your website
- The Need to Make Your Website Responsive: Having a responsive website signifies that people can seamlessly view and navigate around your website from any internet-enabled device; be it a desktop computer or a smart device powered by any of the latest operating software (Android, iOS, Windows mobile). While this was not a solid criterion considered when designing websites about a decade ago, it has become a major feature every website designer must consider before birthing life into your website. Not having a website that visitors can easily access from their mobile devices is a big disadvantage in this century for the majority of the web traffic emanates from mobile devices.
- The Need to Improve User Experience: A website designed by a professional should run properly without any hitches. Regardless of how aesthetically appealing your website is, you are more likely to have a high bounce rate and low traffic if your website is filled with dead links and unstable performances. The implication of the above is that your visitors will most likely feel frustrated and leave for your competitors.
- The Need to Upgrade User Interface: Over the years, the website has been going through a series of changes in a bid to better enhance its visual design and make it more appealing to the guest. As a result, the user interface has been modified several times for improved graphics. If you are still stuck with the old user interface this might be sending a wrong message to your web visitors that you are unwilling to evolve and in turn, make you lose prospective customers to competitors with a better user interface.
- The Need to Improve its Visibility on SERP: The purpose of having a website is to have an online presence capable of reaching a larger target audience. In order to achieve this, certain criteria have to be met for the website to be visible on Google’s Search Engine Ranking Page (SERP). The requirement for visibility on SERP has gone beyond keyword stuffing and word count. A website that doesn’t load as quickly as possible is at risk of losing visibility to its competitors.
- The Need to Upgrade its Security: Perhaps one of the greatest concerns of internet users in this century is the security of their data. Regardless of your intention for opening a website, its security is not a static process. As we get better with the website development and design, security holes that can be used by people with ill intentions are also created. For a consistent guaranty of website safety and the data of your users, so many security measures must be taken. Your plug-ins, firewall, and all the necessary features used by your website must be updated and evaluated at all times. If you are still having old security features on your website, you should consider redesigning and updating your website now.
Should your website have the need for any of the entire points listed above, look no further for DAILY ICT SOLUTIONS (We are a team of strategic thinkers, social media masters, and skilled designers, that live by principles of creativity, entrepreneurship, design thinking, analytics, and strategy. Our company culture encourages innovation, out-of-the-box thinking, and creative solutions and the latest marketing trends.)